Saturday 14 January 2012

Tips on how to safeguard $$ for drivers

I am sad to say I might had contributed to the cash reserves at ministry of transport this month,it was a moment of complacency that might led to me being potentially a few hundred dollars poorer. While I am waiting for the red letter.

I would like to share below tips with fellow drivers ;

Driving on highways: In any event should you decide to speed, apart from checking road ahead and rear window, check the road across with traffic on opposite direction, traffic police are checking speed limits from the other side of the road.

Bus lane : avoid this lane during peak hours. Highly trained photographers are located at the road side.

Overhead bridge : slow down whenever you see one. Highly trained photographers are located on top, but sometimes you will only see the camera stand but no camera man.

Fines: you can always try your luck to appeal for fines under hdb, if it Is from URA, please proceed to axs or Sam machines.

Drive safe!

2 comments:

  1. Very thoughtful of you to post this :)
    As I've mentioned before, what I like about your posts is the "down to earth" nature of it. Drive safe dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha thank you Ronian, I am glad you like it :)

      Delete