Tuesday 24 January 2012

Not losing sight of what is important in the dragon year.

It is another brand new year again! The year of the water dragon is expected to bring lots of volatility and uncertainties in 2012. The stock market has yet to recover to the previous peak in 2010 and we are still unsure when the market will complete the down cycle.
Companies will continue to stay cautious and some will cut cost, people will work harder in these uncertain times to add more value and keep their jobs.

This Chinese new year is special to me, as I am writing this blog on my iPad,I am sitting beside my wife, whom has just given birth to a wonderful baby boy :) Seeing your very own newborn and holding him is indeed a truly incredible feeling. Words could not describe what ran through my mind while I was waiting for my baby to be delivered outside the delivery suite. When I see that my baby boy and wife recovering and doing well now, I already became the happiest man in this dragon year. Although little mini me came out slightly earlier before dragon year, I didn't mind abit, cause he has given me and my wife new meaning in our lifes now.

As we continue to slog , make investments, create multiple incomes, spend time and effort to build our career, it is important not to lose sight of what is most important to us, our family, health and friends.

After becoming a little overweight for the past year, I am planning to get back to fitness soon so that I can catch up with my son when he grows up.

Wishing all a happy dragon year! Huat ah!

6 comments:

  1. Guru,

    Wishing you an family good health and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becoming a parent. Gong Xi to you and your wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SMOL and CW8888! Wishing you all and your families a happy dragon year with lots of wealth and great health!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulation and welcome to the Fathers' Club. May you and your family be blessed with good health, lots of joy and peace, and tonnes of golds in the year of dragon.

    Sanye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sanye! I wish you and your family lots of wealth and good health too in this dragon year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Everybody,

    My name is Mrs. Monica Roland. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Monica Roland that refer you to him. contact Mr. Mr James Bone via email: (bestloansfinance02@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete