Tuesday 3 January 2012

My challenge of spending less.

It has only been 3 days of 2012 and I am already starting to feel the challenge of spending less.
Things always comes unexpectedly and this really implied the need to have emergencies savings and cash..

On brand new first day of 2012, my mother-in-law paid a visit to my home, my little pet terrier, always being a terrier herself, took the liberty to launch a lower leg assault on her leg, my wife while trying to protect her, got herself bitten instead. There goes my 64$SGD to our neighbourhood clinic.
On the second day of 2012, I realised there was a leakage within the walls, while I am waiting for the contractor to access the damage, I foresee more expenditure needed. Although I do not own this house, being the main breadwinner in this household, I am expected to foot the repair cost. Fortunately, my brother in law is the contractor, so I am expected to foot the bare minimal cost.

Moral of the story, keep your dog leashed always even at home, know more renovation contacts and always have spare cash.

I will still continue to practise the way of frugal for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment