Sunday 30 October 2011

Q3 updates

I have been trying to accumlate shares during this volatile period and I am glad that I did not go back into the temptation of trading even though it is the best period to do so.
I just heard from my friend he lost money by trading genting and noble shares recently, I advised him to hold if he can trade short term, if not, the risks are not worth it.
As I will be starting a family soon, I decide to invest through the boring and effective way through compounding.
Below are the updates from two of my major holdings and its dividend time again!:

Suntec Reit
NAV: 1.786
Cashflow: 66,299 (millions)
P/E: 9.65
EPS: 2.799
Gearing: 38.5%
Interest coverage ration: 4.0
Property yield: 0.689%

Starhill Reit
NAV:0.92
Cashflow: 100,432
P/E: 7.79
EPS: -0.14
Gearing: 30.1%
Interest coverage ration: 4.1
Property yield: 1.28%

It is dividend time again, I will plan to invest those dividends back into the shares :)

No comments:

Post a Comment